Avenue Grace ~ Store Dress Edit NightCrawler Hair 01 ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Stargazer ~ Ashley Williams' Hair Conversion Cazy's Ordinary Day ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders Follow me on my Tumblr Page

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cazy's Bynes ~ Retextured for Teen to Elders

Hello! :)

I love curly and wavy hairstyles! And this hair by Cazy is gorgeous! Even though the drills might be a bit too much, I still thinks it's fantastic :) I also made a streaked variation :D

I experimentally tried to make my pics with different backgrounds/patters. Well.. let's just say that I will never try to do this again, lol.
 










~ This retexture works for teen to elder females only
~ Mesh is included
~ 3 recoloring styles made, you can have all of them at the same time
~ Package format only
~ Polycount: Around 13k polys
~ Thumbnails included


 
 
 

Hope you like it! :)

CC Credits:
~ Clothing by Anubis360 / Darko / Juliana / Master Suite SP
~ Accessories by VonFrege / Late Night EP
~ Eyes, Eyebrows and Makeup by Elexis / S-Club Privee / Ephemera / Me / Escand / PralineSims
~ Skintones by Navetsea / S-Club Privee / Ephemera 
~ Patterns by Camile
~ Cally Hayes by Simsalways

2 comments:

  1. So lovely. Already downloaded & extracted into Mods/Packages. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can expect a new retexture very very very soon! :D

      Delete